As a fourth generation Lafayette native, I am proud to call this city home! I have been happily married for 22 years, have raised 3 daughters, and have been very involved in the Lafayette community. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Indiana Association of Relators, and the Lafayette Regional Association of Realtors. Before I became a Realtor, I worked in Tippecanoe School Corporation while raising my children. I graduated from Miami University, Oxford in 1988 with a Bachelors Degree. I have found much joy in my new career and I look forward to helping you find your dream home and I am willing to do whatever is necessary to make the process easier for you and your family.
- 2014- Robert H. Shook Award for Outstanding Community Service
- 2015- Rookie of the Year Award
- 2015- International Sterling Society Award
- 2016- International Diamond Society Award
- 2017-International Diamond Society Award