Innovative, Creative and a Proactive Agent
Kelly Schreckengast has spent over 14 years in the real estate industry. With over 30 years of sales experience, Kelly strives to make her client’s buying and selling process as stress free as possible. As a professional with innovative and creative ideas, she will make your home selling or purchase a worry-free experience. Kelly specializes in corporate relocation and with local homeowners as well. Call Kelly to learn more about the Housing Market in Tippecanoe County and how she can assist you with your residential housing needs.
- 9.5 million Sold 2010, 8 million Sold 2009
- 11 million Sold 2008, 15 million Sold 2007
- Diamond Society Team Award 2012
- Presidential Circle Award 2010, 2011
- The Robert F Shook Award for Community Service 2010,
- Diamond Society Award 2009
- #1 Team for Coldwell Banker Indiana 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
- International Presidents Premier Team Award 2007
- Prestigious International President’s Elite Team Award 2005 and 2006.
- Relocation Specialist with excellent knowledge of the existing housing market and new construction with a vast knowledge of the Greater Lafayette Community.
- B.S. degree from Ohio State University; M.S. from University of Miami, Florida